Re: (TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #153

I'm not on vacation, in fact I've never been less on vacation!
I owe email (and music) to several people here and I'm feeling pretty guilty...

But I did manage to get out of the office last night and see Richard Lloyd play
at "Handsome Dick" Manitoba's in Alphabet City. The show was great - Richard
played a slew of new material as well as "I Thought You Wanted To Know", the
single he wrote and produced for "Chris Stamey and the dBs" back in 1978. Bibi
Farber (his guitarist) was also in top form. They played for about 70 minutes
or so. I got a chance to meet Richard after the show; he was extremely friendly
and said he had recorded "I Thought You Wanted To Know" for his new album
because "it's my song and I never got to play it!"

Lloyd and his band will be at Manitoba's for the next two Thursday - definitely
worth checking out. They also passed out flyers for his new album which will
(at least) be available through www.richardlloyd.com sometime soon. (BTW, great
work Keith!)

--Philip