Re: (TV) FW: Statement of Roger McGuinn re MP3

in my (limited & slightly confused) information/knowledge regarding mp3, an
artist has a coupla options:
you can offer yr music downloads completely free, receiving no paybacks (obvious
choice for new nobodies)
OR
you can set up pay-per-listen sites...this is likely what mcguinn is describing.
a friend was telling me he watched some of the hearings on cspan & that it was
good to see mcguinn (a born again christian, by the by...he performed on pat
robertson's 700 club in the 80s) on the right (left) side of things...the chumps
in metallica are begging for beheadings, no?