Re: (TV) FW: Statement of Roger McGuinn re MP3

that isn't so difficult...i've never had any interest in taking long boring
journeys with testosterone-addled neo-nazis...but it's kinda confusing why
they've thrown their pathetic lot in with the recording industry....how
much $$$ do you think was involved?