Re: (TV) Test Patterns CD

Hello,

good news, that the record finally is available. Would it be possible to order
as many as 7 copies? Hope so, as there's a very big demand for this item amongst
my friends and relatives... Don't know much about how the payment for this
should be arranged, as I've never ordered any stuff from outside Sweden. But it
must be possible for me to transfer the necessary amount of money to your bank
account in England, or whatever arrangement that would be preferable to you. Let
me know as fast as possible.

All the best,

Leif J