(TV) Test Patterns info

I know everyone's excited about the disk, so here's some news.

First, there's a single email address that you should email to to
order your disks.  It's tvdisk@obbard.com.

The other news is that the CD burners have not yet set a price on this
disk.  When that's resolved internally, we'll take the orders coming
in at the tvdisk address and determine who will fill the order.  That
person will return the email and tell you how much the order will
be.

I know you've all waited a long time for this, but please be patient
while we figure out this one last step!  Thanks.