Re: (TV) t.v stuff

>------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BFFD7E.21D6DFE0

>Hello people, How's it all going ?I've been dipping into all the T.V =
>related info coming through and have a couple of questions: First off, =
>is it true Television have re-formed and are they playing England

>Next, does anyone know where I can get hold of Verlaine's lyrics and I'd =
>be interested to read about what they're about

>Cheers, David

>------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BFFD7E.21D6DFE0

><HTML><HEAD>
><META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
>http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
><META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2314.1000" name=3DGENERATOR>
><STYLE></STYLE>
></HEAD>
><BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
><DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello people, How's it all going ?I've =
>been dipping=20
>into all the T.V related info coming through and have a couple of=20
>questions:&nbsp;First off, is it true Television have re-formed and are =
>they=20
>playing England</FONT></DIV>
><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
><DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Next, does anyone know where I can get =
>hold of=20
>Verlaine's lyrics and I'd be interested to read about what they're=20
>about</FONT></DIV>
><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
><DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Cheers, =
>David</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

>------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BFFD7E.21D6DFE0--

This is Joe Hartley's automated response system.  I intercepted your email
and put it to one side because it was encoded with HTML, which Joe doesn't
bother dealing with in his text-based mail program.

You're most likely running Microsoft Outlook, which inexplicably has
HTML encoding as the default.  When he ran his ISP, Joe ran into many
problems with Outlook and its lack of adherence to the Internet mail
standards.  He recommends that you try one of these free alternatives:

   Eudora Lite ( http://www.eudora.com )
   Pegasus Mail ( http://risc.ua.edu/pegasus/ )

If you really want to continue with Outlook, we ask that you at least
change the terrible default of using HTML for creating email messages.  The
majority of users on the net still use text-based mail tools, and messages
formatted in HTML are very difficult to read by such mail programs.

This can be done by following these steps:
Start Outlook
Choose the Tools -> Options... menu item
Click on the Send tab
Click on "Mail sending format: Plain text"

Joe may (or may not) read your mail in the future; he tends to ignore that
basket.  Your best bet if you need a response is to re-send your message
in plain text, which will keep me from intercepting it.

Thanks!