Re: (TV) t.v stuff

At 7:07 PM +0100 8/3/00, David Gavan wrote:

 Hello people, How's it all going ?I've been dipping into all the T.V
 related info coming through and have a couple of questions: First
 off, is it true Television have re-formed and are they playing
 England

Not that I've heard, David. Richard's got his own band and is preparing his own release, so I think he'd be concentrating on that. And Tom's been doing live performances of film soundtracks from time to time, but I haven't heard that they've even gotten together to rehearse. Where'd you hear about it?

 Next, does anyone know where I can get hold of Verlaine's lyrics and
 I'd be interested to read about what they're about

A good place for Television links is http://tv.obbard.com/ although I don't recall if lyrics are online.

Welcome to the list! You may also want to check out the archives at http://tv.obbard.com/http://www.obbard.com/cgi-bin/wilma/tv

-Maurice
--