Re: (TV) t.v stuff

Title: Re: (TV) t.v stuff

Hello people, How's it all going ?I've been dipping into all the T.V related info coming through and have a couple of questions: First off, is it true Television have re-formed and are they playing England

Not a chance in the world. That last re-formation was a fluke. As Maurice said the two guitarists
are busy with other projects.

   Someone asked where I was on the issue of Insecurity/Genius. I've been having email
problems which I hope are remedied at this point. All I can tell you about my situation
with Tom is that he blabs and blabs about certain issues to me that sometimes amaze
me that he'd even consider telling me this stuff. So I'm feeling like the guy trusts me to
keep my mouth shut which I do. However, there are issues where I know that he doesn't
trust me. This issue had caused me a great deal of grief with "secretx" where he would
confide in me certain issues that he had with secretx all the while confiding in secretx these
certain issues which he had with me. The genius side of this was that I believe he accomplished
what he set out to do and that was cause friction between secretx and I who were both
protective of Tom but in reality he didn't really want us protecting him. He only wanted
to make trouble between us. However, I don't think Tom was counting on either of us
ever catching our breathes and saying wait a minute what's Tom telling you.

   To this day I still feel that Tom doesn't trust me though I no longer take it personal
any longer since I now know that he doesn't trust anyone. The same goes for Hell. That's
a whole other issue.

   Lastly, I've been trying to download the new Voidoids track "OH" off of musicblitz.com
but for some reason I can only get 30 seconds of the track. Does anyone out there
know how I can get the entire track downloaded? The mix on musicblitz sounds
different than the mix that Quine gave me. There appears to be alot of delay on the track
that musicblitz is offering. Anyway, I'd love to get the entire track. Anyone? M T C

Next, does anyone know where I can get hold of Verlaine's lyrics and I'd be interested to read about what they're about

Cheers, David