Re: (TV) Music Critic Bashing/Ancient R. Lloyd Critique

have not heard "artful dodger", tho read all the lyrics to
the record via the website & was impressed on that front.
i think hunter's overlooked when it comes to rockers who
straddle the RAWKER & the writer.
there's something very sweet, genuine & often incisive, in
the best of his work...hoople as well as solo.
thanks for the tip...i'll definitely grab "AD" if i see it &
am now on a hunt for the collection.