RE: (TV) Music Critic Bashing/Ancient R. Lloyd Critique

Yep, It's available and called Once Bitten Twice Shy (clever, huh?).
Divided into Rockers (disc1) and Ballads (2) it's mostly well selected and
has 18 "previously unreleased tracks, rare versions or first time on CD"
songs.

I suppose I should have responded to this off list but what the hell.  Have
you, or anyone here, heard Hunter's The Artful Dodger?  I don't think it was
released here.  I got it in Italy and I think it's his easily one of his two
or three best records ever.  If you can grab it in an import bin you will
not be disappointed.

MikeF