Re: (TV) Currently...

At 04:16 PM 8/10/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm still abuzz from the show I saw last Friday night - Project/Object,
>featuring Ike Willis.  These 6 youngish guys and Ike play the music
>of Frank Zappa, and rather than just coming off like the Blushing
>Brides ("the ULTIMATE Rolling Stones tribute!  Gack...), these guys put
>on a show worthy of Frank himself.

My friend plays guitar for Project Object, young guy named Robbie Mangano,
or Seahag.
Robbie and I did a cut for a Ween tribute CD that was a net based thing. We
do a very obscure
Ween song called Shalom Absalom. Robbie is a great guitarist and P/O is
currently on a 3 week tour.
Our version of Shalom, me singing, if you wanna call it that,and playing
bass, Seahag on guitar and drum machine is available on some of the Ween
FTP sites, if you want to hear Robbie's guitar playing email me and I'll
send you the address to one of the sites.