(TV) greatest psychedelic track(s)

Are we going for the best songs here or the most whacked out?I can think of
absolutely loads of stuff that i love in this genre-offhand i'd go for "Are
you experienced?"  / "Tomorrow never knows"/ "See my friends "/"Too much to
dream last night"/"2000 light years from home" songwise- (i'm on a real
Stones kick again recently ...well at least up til '72)- and for sheer
out-thereness think Velvets' "Murder Mystery" or Tim Buckley's "Starsailor'
or Chrome's "Half-Machine Lip Moves"-now theres' a band i'm fairly sure we
haven't been mentioned before on this list.....
However for the nearest approximation of the acid experience (soundwise)
that i've ever heard check out "International feel" by Todd Rungren  (I'm
not a fan as such but this track is incredible).

best to all...R.(suitably intrigued to check out the Misunderstood at some
point)