Re: (TV) Recent stuff....

I wondered about that too because a change to my essay was not done, but I was sure it had been.  Now everyone will think that I view Lloyd as nothing more than a rhythm guitarist....despair. >>> "keith@marquee.demon.co.uk" 09/14/00 03:35AM >>>
In message <p05001907b5e5bbed1841@[192.168.1.101]>, Maurice Rickard
<maurice@mac.com> writes

>Recent treasures:  I've been listening to my copy of Test Patterns, >and apart from the unfortunate typographical omissions in the >credits, it's a great thing.  ("Guiding Light" should be >Lloyd/Verlaine; I made this change, but I think I sent in the wrong >PDF in the end... Sorry, Richard.)  Actually, Maurice, you did send in the right one. Where did you get the
copy from? -------------
Keith Allison