RE: (TV) Howdy

Along the same lines: check out http://www.stationradio.com Then tune in
Indie Pop...great stuff.

>From a guy who thinks the Go-Betweens "16 Lovers Lane" is the last great
opera.

Hey, has anyone heard those Kinks re-issues?

Micah

-----Original Message-----
From: Maurice Rickard [mailto:maurice@mac.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 8:14 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Howdy

At 7:33 AM -0700 9/26/00, Philip P. Obbard wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Yes, I am alive

Excellent!  Welcome back, Philip!

>Busy working and traveling these days - had a bunch of great weekends out
of
>NYC this summer - but I'm keeping up with my music as much as possible!

Sounds very cool.  In the keeping up department, I've just
encountered Supersphere.com, which seems to do a lot of
indie/alt/underground stuff, but most notably is streaming RealMedia
club performances by various bands over the net.  Full sets,
too--check out the hour and a half of Tortoise from January!  They
seem to list some of the shows all over their site, but the longest
list seems to be here:  http://www.supersphere.com/Club/Archive/

Now playing: Dirty Three, live at the Double Door in Chicago, from March.

-Maurice

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/