Re: (TV) The Damned

"J. GERMAINE" <jpg@sirius.com> wrote:
I was at the first CBGBS Damned show in '77 and they couldn't play their
instruments. I bet Verlaine objected to their lack of talent.

Were the Dead Boys the support act on that bill?  I was there too.  I remember
thinking that the Dead Boys would have done a much better job behind Iggy than
did the Sales brothers a few days earlier at the Paladium.

But then again I also remember enjoying the Damned.  What does being able to
play your instrument have to do with anything?

- Jeff