Re: (TV) Arrow on Ebay

Hi Howard, so far the bids are low.  I have this lp.
I always thought it was first edition.  What was the
first edition?  Apparantly it was worth major $$$ a
few years ago.  Excellent quality that blows away the
blow up, not near as many songs though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=452615839