Re: (TV) New TV site?

>(Keith, that "no right clicking" is easy to circumvent... but I'll keep it a
>secret. :^) )
>
>--Philip

Yeah, I know that and you know that but the guy who wrote to me
complaining that we should take it off because it was "cramping my
browsing style" didn't know that! And it makes a point, I guess.

btw, I managed to get into the new tv site but got a message telling me
I needed to download something to enable me to display Chinese
characters which would only take 23 minutes. It worked anyway and has
some nice looking things on it.

K.