Re: (TV) Guitars

Tremelo arms are a complete pain in the arse. Even the best ones tend to
go wildly out of tune if you break a string in the middle of a song.
I've got a Fender Mustang, which has the weirdest tremolo system. I
never use it, except that it seems to be the only way you can remove the
low 'E' string when you want to change it. Bloody strange.
I don't remember Tom doing that much tuning when I saw TV though. Maybe
his strings had settled down by then...
Sam