(TV) Whammy bars, leases, etc

1. I use a Fender strat.  I had the whammy half bolted
so the can be pushed down but not up.  It never goes
out of tune when I use the whammy bar except for the
first week of new strings (while they are busy
stretching?)

2. New York sounds pretty damn expensive.  I used to
lease a luxery apartment in the "glamorous" Regina Sk
for $415/month.  Mind you it was in the worst part of
town and Regina has a worse violent crime rate per
capita than Detroit and Chicago.  More importantly,
who the F*ck cares about my apartment.

3. Anyone into the Tragically Hip?

Greg