Re: (TV) Whammy bars, leases, etc

    Yup, right you is Bob. It was a WHFS benefit show. HFS was one this
countries coolest radio stations. They would play bands like Tragically Hip
and Winter Hours as if we were Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin. They were very
supportive. From what I know of them now they've gone cpompletely
mainstream! What a shame. M T C