(TV) Amazon.com has a prodigal son

A recent review of MARQUEE MOON on Amazon.com:

Title: "Retracting my previous flippant dismissal, October 19, 2000"
Reviewer: rebelwaltz (see more about me) from California

I've never done this before, but I have so thoroughly changed my mind about
this album that I felt compelled to post another review and right my hideous
wrong. I gave it 2 stars and lambasted Verlaine's voice. However I've now
listened to it about 10 straight times through giant headphones and Verlaine's
voice has grown on me to the point where it is no longer grating, allowing the
unbelievably fantastic guitar interplay to come to the forefront where it
belongs.

Absolutely a milestone record, and far better than Blondie (I'm sorry, I'm so
sorry!) The title track is one of the few songs in all of rock and roll,
alongside such esteemed company as the Who's Won't Get Fooled Again and Dylan's
Desolation Row, which justifies being very long with its incredible guitar
interplay. This is one of the most underappreciated records in history and
deserves the same retrospective seminal cult status as VU + Nico and Big Star's
Radio City.

I was terribly misguided to give Marquee Moon only 2 stars in my previous
review. If you, too, are turned off by Verlaine's voice, I can only beg you to
get over it so you can get to the stunning climax of the record, the shrieking,
majestic guitar leads at the end of Torn Curtain.