Re: (TV) Amazon.com has a prodigal son

"Philip P. Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com> wrote:
> A recent review of MARQUEE MOON on Amazon.com:
>
> Title: "Retracting my previous flippant dismissal, October 19, 2000"

Bwahahahahaaaa!

Yes, it takes a while to creep into your subconscious and whack it
with the realization that this is a fucking great record.  Rebelwaltz,
in his eagerness to be a Feisty Rock Critic (tm Matt Groening), slapped
the album on, listened to it (maybe only skipping through), and says
"this ain't so great" and churns out a review saying so.

But then...  But Then.....  BUT THEN!!!!  There it is, in his head,
and he's unable to let it go.  He's compelled to listen again, and again,
and again - ten times!  Through headphones, so he can't escape or be
distracted.

He'll never hear music in quite the same way ever again.

Welcome to the club, fella