Re: (TV) Amazon.com has a prodigal son

I came about TV from the complete opposite angle. I'd heard REM's "See No
Evil", but didn't know who did the original.

I picked up the 3rd album on a lark, mainly because I'd heard TV was this
influential, important band that I ought to check out. I was looking for
MARQUEE MOON ('cause that was the one I'd heard of), but the store only had
the reunion album.
Fell in love with "1880 Or So" (as well as the rest of the album), and bought
the other two SHORTLY thereafter.

I was hooked quick!

       -- Owen

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Page On A Shadowy Web)

"I've suffered for my music, now it's your turn"
    -- Neil Innes, "Protest Song"