From: Noah Lopez [mailto:noahl@U.Arizona.EDU]
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2000 10:38 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Amazon.com has a prodigal son

I bought and sold "Marquee Moon" so many times that I eventually
ended up with two copies in my CD collection at one point (I'm
embarrassed to say how often that occurs). I'm surprised to see
how many people were put off by TV's voice. I guess I came to
Television from the punk rock side, where Tom Verlaine's
whininess seemed okay. For me it was definitely all those scales
and guitar runs that I had to get over.

Noah