Re: (TV) Intro to TV

In a message dated 10/28/2000 6:33:39 PM Central Standard Time,
ray@wavewalker.freeserve.co.uk writes:

> Currently listening to the just -released Magazine boxset "maybe it's
>  alright to be nervous now"-can't recommend it highly enough-it features one
>  of my guitar heroes John McGeogh playing his heart out-some of his stuff is
>  SO TV-influenced-anyone else out there think that?...man what a fantastic
>  band they
>  were!

Yes!  McGeoch!!!  Talk about a career -- Magazine, PiL, the Banshees...  Then
a few years ago I picked up a record by a band called the Armoury Show that
he played in as well -- amazing!   He is such a versatile player -- you can
almost always tell that it's him playing but his parts are always so perfect
for whatever band he's in at the time.  A musician's musician, as it were.  I
wonder what he's doing these days.