Re: (TV) Re: (tribute

I'm supposed to do Canadian orders but I have not been
able to copy the tribute for some reason.  I keep
getting errors on track 7 then the whole thing
crashes.  I used two computers and various software
packages and all I have to show for it is 10 new
coasters.  I'll try again this weekend and let you
know if I was successful.

Greg