Re: (TV) Re: (tribute

g grant wrote:
> I'm supposed to do Canadian orders but I have not been
> able to copy the tribute for some reason.  I keep
> getting errors on track 7 then the whole thing
> crashes.  I used two computers and various software
> packages and all I have to show for it is 10 new
> coasters.  I'll try again this weekend and let you
> know if I was successful.

Greg, he's already been taken care of.  I had taken you off the
list of order-fillers when you'd reported problems with your CD
burner.

I've got to burn a few more copies of the disk (for Tom and Fred!)
so I'll make one more and send it on up to you.  FWIW, it's certainly
possible that you've got a bad disk or burn, but no one else I've
made one for has reported a problem.