Re: (TV) Re: (tribute

Hi Joe,

If I am off the mailing list do not worry about
sending me another copy.  My copy is does everything
but copy from disc to disc.  It sounds great on the
stereo and the mp3's work on the computer.  I am going
to convert the audio tracks to wav format and burn
discs this way but I am involved in so much right now
that this has been a rather slow process.

Thanks for the offer of another disc though but I
would rather it go to someone who does not have a
copy.

Greg