Re: (TV) intro to tv

first look at tv was in  '76 at a beach house in gulf shores ala, a photo of
tom bending a note and leaning back on his heels accompanying a column on
cbgb in a magazine like rock scene or creem. first sound of it was when
roomate's 45 of little johnny jewel came in mail. finally got MM in spring
of 77 just before leaving for overseas. still floors me how strong it sounds
even today. but my favorite sound is what i couldn't imagine him playing in
that picture.

reilly