Re: (TV) What CDs are you listenin' to at the office?

On a big "Only Ones" kick lately (thanks again Raymond)... so:

The Only Ones - EVEN SERPENTS SHINE
Peter Perrett - WOKE UP STICKY
Wire - PINK FLAG (finally got this at Mike's store last weekend - great!)
Beatles - SESSIONS (actually, just a selection of MP3s from the ANTHOLOGY
series replicating this aborted 1985 album...)

Need to get the new Johnny Cash, too, and I'm looking forward to the ALL THINGS
MUST PASS reissue, coming Nov. 21. I hear they've finally made a
decent-sounding CD out of it.

The Rutles are terrific (thanks Owen!) and the video is a must. I was just
listening to the reunion album last weekend, as part of my sudden renewed
interest in the Beatles (witness SESSIONS above).

--Philip