Re: (TV) What CDs are you listenin' to at the office?

At 2:47 PM -0800 11/10/00, Philip P. Obbard wrote:
Wire - PINK FLAG (finally got this at Mike's store last weekend - great!)

Philip--

Have you heard the others yet? My interest begins to taper off with _The Ideal Copy_, but everything pre-reunion is a must-have. It's amazing how much they changed from album to album. And Colin Newman's solo stuff is great, up to and including _Commercial Suicide_. (I couldn't really get into the MIDI stuff.)

There's actually a streaming RealVideo show from their 2000 tour of the States at http://www.supersphere.com/Club/Archive/ Not as revolutionary as I'd expected, but it was nice to see them playing older stuff on guitars. And Robert Gotobed is one of the great solid drummers in rock.

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/