(TV) What CDs are you listenin' to ?

The Slits - Cut (finally on cd - near impossible to find on vinyl anymore-
bloody great !)
Performance-film soundtrack (esp for Memo to Turner)
Harold Budd - the Room
I am Shelby Lynne-Shelby Lynne (a great record but just wait til you hear
her live)
Babatunde Lea - March of the Jazz Guerillas
Magazine - Maybe it's right to be nervous
Who is Jill Scott? Jill Scott
(both) Marc Ribot y los Cubanos Postizos cds
Kid A - Radiohead (half great -they still haven't cheered up much since OK
Computer though)
David Sylvian - Everything and nothing - (a real mish mash of old and new
that doesn't flow very well together however the previously unreleased
tracks are superb)
Johnny Dowd -Wrong side of Memphis ( well wierd but strangely compelling
shit - haven't heard anything quite like it before-cheers K !)
Damian O Neill - A quiet revolution
Bill Withers - lovely day
Country grammer - Nelly (the best rap single for many a year)

I also have the new PJ Harvey too - have tried hard to like it but it sucks
real bad-what has happened to her?

best to all .... R.