(TV) Interesting?

I just bought this acetate on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=489565350

Many thanks to those on this list who saw it but did not bid against me.
Look at the enlarged jpg of the track listing (click on the picture).
It is obviously not from the Marquee Moon era (the seller has no idea about
Television), but the date written on the label is very confusing - I reckon
the prerson who wrote it put the wrong year, he meant to write '78.
The track listing is very interesting, it is not in the same order as the
Adventure album.

What are your thoughts?