(TV) all I want for Christmas is....

>Ok, see if we can get something going. As the Xmas season is pretty
>close(although I've not done any shopping yet) what musical present would
>you most like as a Xmas present. You can have 2 choices, one has to be
>something currently available in the shops

The complete set of "Grow Fins", the Beefheart retrospective. Has to be
on vinyl, though, so that cuts down the number of outlets (especially
round these parts where the flood water is rising daily)

>but the other can be a rarity
>that you would love someone to find and buy for you.

A recording of the Verlaine show at the Electric Ballroom in London in,
oh, 1983 or so. _Someone_ must have recorded it - I remember seeing some
guys with wires and boxes shuffling quietly around.

(Regarding Christmas presents - email Raymond and arrange to give
everyone you know a copy of the Wavewalkers demos!)

Keith