(TV) Television Reforming?

Hi all

I don't know if it is true or not but the NME website has run an article
stating that Television will reform for at least one show next year.
Supposedly they will perform at the next All Tomorrows Parties show at the
Camber Sands Holiday Centre between April 6-8 next year.  Attached below is
the extract from the NME website.  The article does not quote anyone from
the band or suggest who will be in the band.

Has anyone heard anything that can confirm this?  Will the reformation
include other gigs?  I have checked and it is not April 1.

FYI

Regards

Alan

'VISION ON!

Legendary NEW YORK punk pioneers TELEVISION are reforming to play the next
ALL TOMORROW'S PARTIES festival at CAMBER SANDS HOLIDAY CENTRE on April 6-8,
NME.COM can reveal.

Curated this year by Tortoise, the festival has also added Yo La Tengo,
Broadcast and ESG to a bill which already includes Calexico, Femi Kuti, The
Sun Ra Arkestra, Company Flow, Cannibal Ox, The Ex, Savath & Savalis, The
Sea and Cake and Boards Of Canada.

Barry Hogan, of promoters Foundation , told NME.COM: "I am very pleased to
announce that festival co-curators Tortoise have persuaded Television to
reform for ATP 2001. Television are the true godfathers of alternative rock.
I expect some other major artists to confirm in the coming weeks."

Following the success of the festivals, it's now been decided that Los
Angeles' UCLA campus will host a US leg of the event on October 19-21. The
curators for the American event are strongly rumoured to be Sonic Youth.

All Tomorrow's Parties launches its website www.alltomorrowsparties.co.uk in
December. The site will allow direct ticket booking, and also include
exclusive interviews with artists appearing at ATP 2001.