Re: (TV) Television Reforming?

Hmmm. Interesting find, Alan. What seems strange to me is the involvement of Tortoise--they wouldn't have been my first choice of "likeliest to talk TV into reforming." I wonder what the connection is between their usual circles, if it's true.

I'll echo Alan in wondering if anyone has anything substantive on this.

-Maurice