Re: (TV) Call Mr Lee video online

At 12:02 PM -0500 11/29/00, Joe Hartley wrote:
Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> wrote:
 ...but apparently only if you have Windows Media Player.  If it
 worked for someone else not on Intel, let me know....

The javashit in the page source seems to indicate that RealPlayer might
also work.  I think there's a Mac version of that - do you happen to
have that installed?

ObWhine: Damn cookies....

I have a _version_ of RealPlayer, but it may not be the one that accepts whatever they're streaming. (Might be the $30 version that does that.) Maybe their javascript is choking or something, and I got assigned the wrong stream... Thanks for the tip, Joe. If I get a chance, I'll try to play around with it.

Totally agreeing about the cookies,
Maurice

--
Maurice Rickard