Re: (TV) Call Mr Lee video online

At 12:02 PM -0500 11/29/00, Joe Hartley wrote:
The javashit in the page source seems to indicate that RealPlayer might
also work.  I think there's a Mac version of that - do you happen to
have that installed?

Joe--

Thanks again! You helped me nail it. Digging around in the code, I finally found the actual URL of the video; this one worked for me when I pasted it directly into RealPlayer:
http://idirector.media.ibeam.com/real/launch/video/music/000/000/186/186449.rm

Wow, Tom looks really bored with the lip-syncing. Points for the woman and for the Supro amp, but we've got to knock off some points for continuity--Richard's over here, next shot he's over there, etc...

Thanks for the link, though--very cool.

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/