Re: (TV) Call Mr Lee video online

Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> wrote:
> Thanks again!  You helped me nail it.  Digging around in the code, I
> finally found the actual URL of the video; this one worked for me
> when I pasted it directly into RealPlayer:
> http://idirector.media.ibeam.com/real/launch/video/music/000/000/186/186449.rm

Hey, thanks for digging this out!  It looks and sounds *much* better than
the WM feed the website dumped me into, and I didn't need to fire up the
web browser and screw with cookies to get to it!

More thoughts now that I can see the damn thing:  Tom looks like a
junkie with his face scratching.  The shots of the gear are way cool, as
are the shots of both Tom & Richard's guitar necks simultaneously.  Who
IS that girl???