Re: (TV) Call Mr Lee video online

Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> wrote:
> In the interests of completism, there were four different
> connection-speed flavors of this; the "best" didn't work for me, but
> the 128 did.  YMMV.

It didn't work for me, either, but the 128k comes streaming in at ~220Kbps,
and is seems pretty darn good.

I don't know how to capture streaming video to disk.  I wish I did!
I do, however, highly recommend Total Recorder to capture streaming
audio direct to disk.  It's a $12 US product available at
http://www.highcriteria.com   I have no connection with the company
except as a real happy customer with a much larger CD collection as
a direct result of this product!!