(TV) punk movie

I was in my neighborhood video store the other night, and overheard some folks discussing a new 'punk film', directed by the same lady who directed The Decline of Western Civilisation. What caught my attention were the words "about new york" and "that trash book that was put out a few years back".

I remember Richard talking about how "Please Kill Me" was gonna be made into a movie, and this isn't the first time I've heard about Penelope Spheeris taking on another punk project.

Has anyone else heard anything about this?

-eric