Re: (TV) just who is Mr Lee?

At 9:57 PM +0000 11/29/00, Ray wrote:
this just in from my friend Rob from NYC...talk about timing!Any thoughts
from anyone?I'd like to hear this Jimmy Lee myself!!!

Well, according to this article:
http://www.boardsmag.com/articles/online/20000425/jsm.html

He's now here:
http://www.jsmmusic.com/

Quite a lot of obese Shockwave files, to sit through, and the only info they have on him is his name and photo. There are several Jimmy Lees playing guitar out there, at least one in NYC, but no guarantee it's him. If he's in a band called Pawnshop, they seem to have tunes downloadable from mp3.com...

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/