Re: (TV) just who is Mr Lee?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ray"
(snip)Verlaine asked him to join the then-reforming Television.  J.L.
declined the offer (God bless him) saying "it ain't Television without
Richard", even
tho' Verlaine was adamant that he didn't want Lloyd back.

Interesting, both for the identity of Mr.Lee and that item.  I remember
reading an article in (I think) Ray Gun around the time of the Capitol album
where Jim Fouratt - who, per the article, managed Richard at the time - said
the reason the reunion didn't happen a lot sooner was due to Tom's refusal
to perform one of Richard's tunes or allow Richard to sing lead.  Warning -
I read this a LONG time ago and may have my sources confused - I do remember
that part well, though.
OT, how are our members outside the US viewing the current comedy in
Florida?