Re: (TV) More recycled reunion rumors

In a message dated 11/30/00 5:56:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pobbard@yahoo.com writes:

From billboard.com, a slightly longer article:

http://www.billboard.com/daily/2000/1130_05.asp

And nicely, at the bottom of the article is ..

"Lloyd's fourth solo album, "The Cover Doesn't Matter," is due Jan. 30 on the
Upsetter Music label."

I can't remember who made this observation (sorry), but yes, even a one-off
TV reunion would be a great way to Lloyd to get some visibility for his album.

      -- Owen

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Page On A Shadowy Web)

"I've suffered for my music, now it's your turn"
-- Neil Innes, "Protest Song"