Re: (TV) TV Reforming-no news, more reportage

If Tom really has three albums in the can and is looking for a label
to release them, then he's a dork. As I said a year ago, no record
company in their right mind would give him a deal. He should
release them independently and stop sodding about.

I know this sounds completely unlike Tom, but he might just have to put up his own website and do a DIY like Richard is doing.

Whats the most any Verlaine album has ever sold, anyways?

-e