Re: (TV) TV Reforming-no news, more reportage

 Tom's got three
> albums in the can that he can't sell to a lable and
> Lloyd's got a DIY release with no distributer.

If Tom really has three albums in the can and is looking for a label
to release them, then he's a dork. As I said a year ago, no record
company in their right mind would give him a deal. He should
release them independently and stop sodding about.

Cliff
"Marc Bolan 1947-1977 A Chronology" by Cliff McLenehan
http://www.volny.cz/klif/index.htm