Re: (TV) Modesty

----- Original Message -----

Maurice wrote:
> Not only is Ray modest--he's a brilliant player: I submit the live
> _Final Flame_, which has some staggeringly great stuff.  And the
> Wavewalkers tunes I've heard shows some mighty compositional chops,
> too.

God bless you good people! Cheers ! your cheques are in the post etc etc
etc....seriously thanks a lot - your comments  mean a helluva lot to
me...I'm both humbled and proud at the same time....

I profess to feeling more than a bit wierd talking about my own music on
this list however i'd really like to point any interested (or just plain
curious) parties in the direction of the brand new Wavewalkers site :
www.wavewalker.freeserve.co.uk   which has been so beautifully and stylishly
designed / put together by young Keith Allison of this very parish.

Now there's a true modest gentleman for you....thanks again matey!

There's a few musical snippets on MP3 on the site to download (and a
sumptious winamp skin by Keith also) - it's still early days but there will
be a lot more music on there after Christmas all being well.

An official release for an old-fashioned debut e.p. (remember them?) will
also be on the cards soon i hope....

and that's the last time you'll see such a shameless plug  i
promise...thanks for indulging me-hope you'll enjoy...best..R.