From: bedwellm@WellsFargo.COM [mailto:bedwellm@WellsFargo.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2000 10:05 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) The Philly Show

...I was watching Monday Night Football last night, listening to the Philly
show on the headphones. The version of "Rocket.."(?) on that disc is flat
out amazing. Richard and Tom engage in a aural firefight that is thrilling
to witness. They are just throwing hand grenades back and forth to each
other...

Micah