Re: (TV) Amazon.com

Hmmm. I guess we're lucky in Cambridge. We have a local independent
record shop, Parrot Records, which is as keenly priced as any discount
store/ online shop, as far as I can tell. They do new/chart CDs for £11
or £12, and have racks of mid-price stuff for £6. And they're very
helpful, and they'll order stuff for you, and... oooh, they're lovely. I
don't know how much money they make out of it, but unsurprisingly the
place is often packed. One of the guys who works there, Bill, also runs
one of the best MP3 new band sites I've seen (www.l3r.com).
There's something about browsing in record shops that on-line shopping
can't replace.
Sam