(TV) Amazon and e-business in general

Man is this Amazon stuff off topic but interesting.
My two cents is that e-business is collapsing:

Essentially, e-businesses like amazon could employ
people, pay rent, costs, etc. from huge over inflated
stock prices as it was the band wagon jumping way to
get rich.  Slowly, many investors figured out that
e-businesses do not make money and dumped their stock.
 Every now and then an upturn in the marker for
e-business will happen because investors feel the
stock has bottomed out.  This is not good logic though
as those who bought the stock at premium prices, see
the stock going up, so to cut their losses, they dump
the stock they had and in turn, reduce the stocks
value.  Those who thought the market bottomed out
start losing money and will eventually dump their
stock during the next upswing.  This market will
regulate itself until the stock reflects the companies
true profits.  In Amazons case, there is no profit and
eventually the stock will be priced at what it is
worth...nothing.

Evidence?  Look at the fluctuations in YAHOO stock
right now.  Look at what it peaked at and at the rate
it has tanked.  There are brief upswings and then it
plummets.  The problem with YAHOO?  It does not make
any money.

The e-business fad, in my opinion, is dieing a quick
death and only those that actually turn any profit
will stick around. As long as small business can
survive the temporary economic drought they should be
o.k. in a few years.

Word to the wise: I am not a financial planner so all
of the above could be a pack of shit :-)

Greg